Saturday, May 9, 2009

Travel tip #1

Hello Everyone!!!!
Travel tip #1….(not because it’s the first one I’ve thought of but because at present it seems the most important) Just because you are NOT allergic to ANYTHING at home does not mean that you will not develop a terrible allergic reaction to SOMETHING while you are traveling. That’s right, I haven’t written lately because for the last 3 days I have done nothing but sleep and take Oatmeal baths to attempt to get rid of the terrible itchy rash I suddenly broke out in. I’m sure this is way too much information but I thought I would share anyway :) . Thankfully I finally went and saw the doctor yesterday afternoon after realizing that, even though I kept thinking it was gone, it kept coming back. He gave me 2 kinds of pills to take and some ointment if I need it and miraculously…..it’s completely gone. Just thought I’d share my new found wisdom and explain why there have been no adventures to follow lately. Now that I’m better I’ll try to get back to the pressing schedule!
Yours in Dance,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment