Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shoes

Hello Everyone!!!!
I feel the need to make a confession today. As many of you know I like shoes,….a lot. As a matter of fact I would be willing to go so far as to say I have a shoe problem (admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery right?). The fact that the exchange rate is in our favor and that there are so many really cute shoes here that you can’t find in the states isn’t helping anything either. Not to mention that it’s harder to turn them down when 20 year old ish Thai boys are bringing them to you in all sorts of colors and styles and all you have to do is sit there, you don’t even have to put them on yourself. So here’s the confession part. I came here with 7 pairs of shoes, counting 2 pair of dance shoes and 1 pair that I wear with my cover-up on the way to and from my room. I will be leaving here with (so far at least) 14. In fairness though 3 of those pairs are for dance shoes. I’ve enclosed a picture for your giggling at me pleasure…I feel much better after getting that off my chest.
Yours in Dance,
Sabrina




No comments:

Post a Comment