Saturday, April 25, 2009

New News

Hello Everyone!!
I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, things here have been turned upside down, shaken up, spun around and dropped. So this will be more of an informational note, I'll catch you up on my adventures next time. Basically what's going on is the hotel has taken a big hit. The economy is bad everywhere but in light of the protests and the state of emergency that was declared, tourism is way down. People are concerned for their safety and while I've stated we are safe (which we are) understandably people everywhere are hesitant to travel. Therefore, the hotel and our agent have been in negotiations for the last few days. It has been agreed that we will end our contract after 2 months instead of 3. I do not have my travel dates yet but I will be returning in early June. Please continue to keep in touch and pass this along to anyone who might be interested. I'll talk to you soon!
Yours in Dance,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment