Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bangkok so far........

Hello !! I though this might be the easiest way to let everyone know how things are going and to share pictures with everyone. So far everything is going very well. We arrived late in the evening and were whisked to our private suites. By we I mean Khazna and I, she's the other dancer contracted here for the next 2 months. We've been keeping very busy compiling music for our shows. We have 6, 15 minute shows a night and we are both used to dancing to different music. The hotel is amazing and the staff have all been very nice and very helpful. We have been staying fairly close to the hotel due to the political unrest. Don't worry we are safe, the protests aren't near us. I have attached pictures of my room at the bottom of this message, I hope you like them. Now that things have settled down I should be able to keep up better. I have a few stories to tell already but I'll save them for later, it's almost time to get ready for work....
Talk to you all soon, please keep in touch!
Yours in Dance,
Sabrina


























No comments:

Post a Comment